4 INCH Slim Panel Light 3 colour changable CCT 40PACK (We also sell Single) 9W 750 Lumen DIMMABLE with Junction Box ETL, Energy Star Listed RECESSED
- 4" Round LED light fixture with DIMMABLE isolated external driver installed in junction box.
- Ultra-thin, 1" thick LED fixture, edge-lite, consumes 9W, 750 lumens, recessed no glare to eyes, dimmer adjustable. Gives a soothing effect to the area with almost 80% of energy savings as compared to the incandescent lights.
- Type IC rated, approved for direct contact with insulation and NO pot light housing is required; also suitable for damp location for indoor and outdoor usage.
- For new construction, insulated and dropped ceilings, easy to install into the 4-1/4" cut out.
- TRIAC Dimmable and works with most North American dimmers; cETL US - Energy Star Certified AND CSA APPROVED
- 3CCT - Adjustable colour temperature between; 3000K - Warm White Light (Ideal for residential lighting), 4000K - Cool White Light (Ideal for garages and work environments), and 5000K - Daylight (Ideal for display areas and task lighting)
ALL COLORS IN ONE LIGHT
4IN Slim Panel Light 3Color ROUND LED RECESSED SLIM PANEL LED LIGHTS IS EASY TO INSTALL AND SAVES LOT OF TIME FOR THE ELECTRICIAN.
IT HAS HIGH LUMEN AND COMES WITH 3 COLORS SWITCH WITHIN THE LIGHT EMITTING - 3K (WARM), 4K (NATURAL) AND 5K (COOL).
THESE LIGHTS ARE cUL | cETL | ENERGY START LISTED. BEST FOR RESIDENTIAL (CAN BE INSTALLED IN DAMP LOCATIONS) AND COMMERCIAL LIGHTING, BANQUET HALLS, OFFICES, TOILETS, HALL WAYS. WARNINGS ACCESS ABOVE CEILING REQUIRED INHERENTLY PROTECTED. EASY INSTALLATION: Insert the electrical supply cable through the knockout and secure with a cable connector. Using wire nuts, connect green ground wire of cable to green wire on box. Connect white wire of cable to white wire of box. Connect black wire of cable to black wire of box. Place all wiring and connections back in to the box and close the cover. Insert hardwired box through the mounting hole.New construction applications: Hard wire box shall be firmly secured to studs, joists, or similar fixed structural units.Remodel applications: Do not require the hard wire box to be firmly secured after the mounting plates, studs, joists, or structural units have been concealed