Cyclone’s new HushTone Bathroom ceiling fans feature incredibly quiet plastic fans to efficiently remove the polluted and moist air from your bathroom, leaving your home smelling fresh and clean. The special Energy Star rated HushTone ESCBP110 is powerful enough to handle the most irritating pollutants and potent odours with a powerful 110 CFM fan.
- Static Pressure 0.1 Sones 0.9 Air Volume (CFM)110 Amp 0.26 Watts 30.8 Power(V/Hz) 120/60 Thermal Fuse Protection Yes A powerful fan designed for long-term operation, this product includes thermal fuse protection to provide extra safety and peace of mind.
- Energy Star Approval Yes Motor Type AC Blower Wheel Centrifugal Duct Diameter 4″ Wiring from inside or outside housing with 8” leads This model is designed to exceed rigorous energy efficiency standards and is certified by the EPA’s ENERGY STAR program for its superior power and performance. The 4" diameter centrifugal blower wheel and 8" leads enable easy wiring both inside and outside the housing.
- 26 gauge galvanized steel housing (corrosion resistant) It benefits from a corrosion-resistant 26 gauge galvanized steel housing, delivering durable performance.
- Motor mounted with four anti-vibration grommets The grommets ensure smooth operation with reduced vibrations for a more comfortable experience.
- Motor comes with a built in overload disconnect for safety and longer motor life Motor comes with a capacitor start motor that performs high efficiency and long lasting reliability. The overload disconnect ensures your safety, while the capacitor start motor ensures smooth and efficient operation. This motor is designed to provide maximum reliability over long periods of time.
- Plug in permanently lubricated motor, engineered for continuous operation. This motor is designed to last longer, so your fans run at optimal performance for years to come.