This 4 inch LED recessed lighting set includes six panels that can be used to replace existing can lighting with drop ceiling lights. Featuring a slim panel design and junction box, the lights are fully adjustable between 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K. The ETL-listed and Energy Star-certified LED lights are IC-rated and have a brightness of 750 lumens, consuming only 9 watts of power.
IS EASY TO INSTALL AND SAVES LOT OF TIME FOR THE ELECTRICIAN.
- This 4 Inch Recessed Lighting 750LM 9W 3 Color CCT is cETL and Energy Star listed, IC-rated, and compliant with North American installation regulations. We also offer switchable versions.
- Fit for multiple locations. Airtight and damp location approved makes this downlight fixture suitable for bathroom/kitchen/hallway/living room and exterior soffit lighting.
- Easy and fast installation. Ultra-thin design allows this retrofit only needs 2inch clearance for installation. It can perfectly replace traditional CAN LIGHT (HOUSINGS AND TRIMS).
- Dimmable. SMD2835 LED chips gives high brightness 750lm, CRI>80.9W equals to 60W halogen. No flickering, it is compatible with most dimmers, such as Lutron/Levitron/Synergy.
- Junction Box included. With 3 push-in quick connectors and a constant power driver, this lighting is safe and long-time use. Lifespan 50000hrs.
- 3CCT - Adjustable colour temperature between; 3000K - Warm White Light (Ideal for residential lighting), 4000K - Cool White Light (Ideal for garages and work environments), and 5000K - Daylight (Ideal for display areas, retail and task lighting)
- For new construction, insulated and dropped ceilings, easy to install into the 4-1/4" cut out.
- Gives a soothing effect to the area with almost 80% of energy savings as compared to the incandescent lights.
ALL COLORS IN ONE LIGHT
THESE LIGHTS ARE cUL | cETL | ENERGY START LISTED. BEST FOR RESIDENTIAL (CAN BE INSTALLED IN DAMP LOCATIONS) AND COMMERCIAL LIGHTING, BANQUET HALLS, OFFICES, TOILETS, HALL WAYS. WARNINGS ACCESS ABOVE CEILING REQUIRED INHERENTLY PROTECTED. EASY INSTALLATION: Insert the electrical supply cable through the knockout and secure with a cable connector. Using wire nuts, connect green ground wire of cable to green wire on box. Connect white wire of cable to white wire of box. Connect black wire of cable to black wire of box. Place all wiring and connections back in to the box and close the cover. Insert hardwired box through the mounting hole.New construction applications: Hard wire box shall be firmly secured to studs, joists, or similar fixed structural units.Remodel applications: Do not require the hard wire box to be firmly secured after the mounting plates, studs, joists, or structural units have been concealed